The reason losing weight is so hard is that most people are doing it the wrong way.
Weight loss is not a destination, it's a growth opportunity.
Contrary to what the weight loss industry has trained us to believe, the struggle with body fat/weight issues is NOT about food.
If it were that simple, we would all go on a diet, lose weight, and be done with it.
But that is not what happens.
And the weight loss industry knows it.
They don't tell you that the house always wins.
The system is DESIGNED for you to fail.
So, my advice as a health professional is to stop dieting and stop playing that losing game.
If you want to lose weight for the last time, you have to choose a different path.
And that starts with a shift in your perspective.
Weight loss is not a destination, it is a growth opportunity.
Your difficulties with food, whatever they may be, are there to offer you a chance to make deep meaningful changes in your beliefs, thoughts, and actions.
In order to get off the yo-yo dieting treadmill, you have to change your beliefs, thoughts, and actions.
This is an inside job.
Here are a few fun facts about the job and how to make it easier.
- Your current health situation is a manifestation of your beliefs.
- When you change your beliefs, your health will change.
- You may have "hidden" beliefs that sabotage your efforts. You have to reveal them.
- Your beliefs dictate your thoughts and actions.
- You have to have a strong "WHY".
- Your environment will either hurt or help you.
- Weight loss should happen gradually if you want it to last.
- Self-compassion is necessary for long-term success.
- Developing new habits should be a painless process.
- Once you solidify new habits, you have reached the golden pot at the end of the rainbow.
If you can embrace those ideas, you are ready to lose weight for the last time.
If this approach appeals to you, then you are probably an ideal client for us.
Let's find out.