How do you go from making yet another new year resolution to actually seeing lasting and positive change?
6 Factors for Turning Resolution to Change
- Commitment: You have to really be committed. And for that to happen, you need a strong “WHY”
- Specific Goals: Set the time frame and the specific goals
- A Plan: Once you set the goals, work backward to make your plan with lots of short-term goals to get you there
- Tools : You are only as effective as your tools. These can be apps, good shoes, kitchen appliances or the right stuff in your pantry
- Support: This is proven. People achieve their goals better with support from other people.
- Reminders: Use your apps and your support network to remind you to stay on track